growing to love what I expected to hate and all the daily craziness surrounding the weather

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dead bunnies

If you have a hard time reading about and looking at dead bunnies, you might not want to read any further.

Two dead bunnies have appeared near the house recently. It's the strangest thing. The first one was completely torn to bits and left as a pile of fur and one leg. We weren't even sure for awhile what it was.

I was just walking down the sidewalk and approaching the back of our house when I came across this decapitated bunny.

I said, "Oh my god!" to no one but myself and the bunny, and quickly retrieved my camera phone. The head is nowhere to be found.

What in the world???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photo looks like an oil painting.

Sanguinetti A! said...

Really? You think so? I like hearing that. I paid no attention whatsoever to shadows or lighting, which is probably obvious, so to hear this is quite a delightful surprise.