growing to love what I expected to hate and all the daily craziness surrounding the weather

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

lost momentum... and upcoming vacation!

K, so I got no new ideas for TB stories now that I got myself into the commitment of coming up with a week-and-a-half's worth. Oh well.

I'm going on vacation. That's right. Me and my woman are heading west. This'll be the last financial hurrah before we're both graduate students and living in shitty & CHEAP graduate student housing.

We're driving from LA to Seattle and camping along the coast the whole way. That's right, stimulus check: we're taking you to Cali. If you want some of that great roadtrip mail art we're famous for, just let us know where you live and we'll send off something rad from the road.

It'll be a good way to say a final goodbye to Minnesota winter cuz' by the time we get back, the garden should be greener and the temperature should be quite warm. I am so ready!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you should send me pictures from along the way and it will be my job to try to find the places on my way from seattle to the bay area in september! how about that for an adventure?

enjoy your vacation!!!! make sure you're back by the 27th for some midsummer night dream!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Congrats on almost finishing your meds... Do you need an additional blood test to make for sure that it your lungs will now and forever be happy? I missed reading your blog (was so busy trapping chickens down here in NM that I didn't have time for much else.) But I'm caught back up and you're off to play! Have fun. With much love from the Llano Estacado, A